Advertisement

Why I love getting my 'period' | Sacred Moon Time

Why I love getting my 'period' | Sacred Moon Time Honouring this time of bleeding feels so right in so many ways. I wasn't taught to honour this time and to see it as sacred. The truth is that this time of bleeding is when we are most intuitive and connected to the divine. The fact alone that our uterus is bleeding is a signal to pay attention and rest as our body is experiencing this letting go of what would be supporting the growth of another soul. This is something I have intuitively felt and been reminded of.

I'm curious to hear your experience and perspective if you feel like sharing!
You can connect with me here or on Instagram @rainbowlightcosmicsoul & @sacredcacaomedicine

My wish for you, if you are someone who menstruates, is that you honour this time of inward connection to your self, your divine nature and to feel deeply into your inner knowing and wisdom that you carry.

moontime,sacred,menstruation,moonblood,period,

Post a Comment

0 Comments