Advertisement

The Rewired Soul- You're A Mental Health Worker?

The Rewired Soul- You're A Mental Health Worker? #TheRewiredSoul #Reaction #Journey2FindKay


The Rewired Soul- You're a Mental Health Worker?
Hey guys! Welcome back to another video of me fixing what this man says! I had to click on this vide because of the title because I wanted to see what he was going to say and MAN! This video reminded me of why I started reacting to the Rewired Soul! I cannot stand by and have someone who states they are all about Mental health push such damaging info! Let me know what you guys think in the comments!

Thanks for Watching and See you in My next video!
-Positive Vibes-
Kay :)


Substance Abuse/ Mental Health Hotline: 1-800-662-HELP

Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255

AA Meeting Finder:


Follow My Instagram:
Follow My Twitter:

the rewired soul,the rewired soul reaction video,the rewired soul reaction,therewiredsoul,therewiredsoul reaction,Reaction video the rewired soul,mental health,the rewired soul drama,therewiredsoul drama,reaction video,reaction youtube,substance abuse,mental health youtube,journey2findkay reacts,chris boutte,reactionary video,the rewired soul exposed,rewired soul exposed,rewired soul,funny reaction,serious reaction,primink,the rewired soul fraud,

Post a Comment

0 Comments