Advertisement

Q&A: 'Eating Back' Calories, Eating More on Training Days, Eating Less More Easily, and More!

Q&A: 'Eating Back' Calories, Eating More on Training Days, Eating Less More Easily, and More! Want some help building your best body ever? Here are three ways I can assist whenever you’re ready:

1. Want to be your own coach? Read one of my bestselling books for men and women:

Men ⇒

Women ⇒

And want to get one of my audiobooks for free?

Click here to learn how ⇒

2. Want personalized help? Check out my custom meal plan and VIP one-on-one coaching services:

Custom meal plan ⇒

One-on-one coaching ⇒

3. Want an easy boost? Add a couple of my science-based supplements to your regimen:

Protein powder ⇒

Pre-workout ⇒

Fat burner ⇒

And if none of that tickles your neurons, you might like all the simple, practical, and evidence-based teachings over at my blog, podcast, and Instagram.

My blog ⇒

My podcast ⇒

My Instagram ⇒

---

I’ve churned through over 150,000 emails, social media comments and messages, and blog comments in the last 6 years.

And that means I’ve fielded a ton of questions.

As you can imagine, some questions pop up more often than others, and I thought it might be helpful to take a little time every month to choose a few and record and share my answers.

So, in this round, I answer the following four questions:

- Should I eat back the calories burned from exercise?

- Should I eat more on the days I workout?

- How quickly can I lose fat without losing muscle?

- How can I eat less without being hungry while cutting?

If you have a question you’d like me to answer, leave a comment below or if you want a faster response, send an email to mike@muscleforlife.com.

Recommended reading for this episode:

How Many Calories You Should Eat (with a Calculator):


The Complete Guide to Safely and Healthily Losing Weight Fast:


8 Ways to Improve Hunger Control and Weight Loss:


Mentioned on The Show:

Click here to shop Legion’s Black Friday sale and save up to 30%!


---

Want to get my best advice on how to gain muscle and strength and lose fat faster? Sign up for my free newsletter!

Click here:

eating back calories burned,lose fat without losing muscle,how to eat less food and lose weight,should i eat more calories on workout days,how to eat less without feeling hungry,

Post a Comment

0 Comments