Advertisement

Van Life Refrigeration New Isotherm 12 Volt Fridge| Freezer

Van Life Refrigeration New Isotherm 12 Volt Fridge| Freezer Support This Channel:
Calendars:
Instagram: @elementvanlife

Hey everyone! I’m Nate. I live the van life full time out of a Nissan NV200 self built camper conversion. In this video I show off my new 12 volt fridge and discuss why I chose the Isotherm Cruise 49. Please like, subscribe, and feel free to ask any questions below!

Pop Top by GTRV


============================================

Inergy Link:
Use Promo Code "ELEMENT" for Best Available Pricing

VIDEO GEAR
Camera -
Main Lens -
Long Range Lens:
Wide Angle Lens -
E-EF Adapter -
New Drone -
Old Drone -
Microphone -
Mini Tripod -
Laptop -

VAN BUILD GEAR
Solar Panel -
Solar Generator:
Mattress -
Trunk Liner -
Insulation - (10' x 5' Roll)
500 lb Counter Hinges -
12v Fridge -
More Gear -

Using my Amazon link is a great way to support Element Van Life without costing you anything!

AMAZON LINK:


============================================

van life fridge,12 volt fridge,van life refrigeration,marine fridge,isotherm,cruise 49,cruise 65,isotherm review,side opening van life fridge,freezer,van living,12 volt freezer,micro camper,tiny camper,nissan nv200,van camper,campervan,pop top camper,how to live in a van,life on the road,full timing,full time rv,full time travel,#vanlife,dometic fridge,cf-18,element van life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments