Advertisement

【IT WILL NEVER BE IN VAIN | 18 | Mapleshade MAP Part】

【IT WILL NEVER BE IN VAIN | 18 | Mapleshade MAP Part】 I really hate how this turned out

-------

I was experimenting and I don't really like how the end turned out when she was raising her head. I was going to change it completely but after fixing it and re-exporting it 3 times I decided to just leave it as it is.

//SCRIPT://
PART EIGHTEEN: It will never be in vain, in the middle of the night
(PALLET 4) Mapleshade reveals herself and now triumphantly rears her head back and does “her pose” (seen before the script) in front of the collapsed, terrified Frecklewish, before quickly leaving the scene.
Sendspace:
Completed map: N/A
Map:

----------
My discord server:

A little explanation for the cut-off:
basically me and my friends in the haven (my server) were arguing about whether or not to eat cows. A very professional conversation.
Ft. Oreoshake, Powderseas, and Kendagi

Part】

Post a Comment

0 Comments