Advertisement

How to make a colourful mandala|step by step #colourfulmandala #mandalaart #sketchpens

How to make a colourful mandala|step by step #colourfulmandala #mandalaart #sketchpens #ViralArtistry
Follow me on Instagram -" viral_artistry883 "
#ViralArtistry 🌺💐
*Subscribe💟
*Like👍
*Share🤳🌏 &
*Comment💬

Hey!😊
Hello everyone!! I hope you all are doing good!😊
If you are looking for some creative & colourful art work,then here it is.😋I will make a colourful mandala using sketch pens in this video.
🎀Material used :-
* Pencil✏️
* Eraser
* Black permanent marker🖋️
* Camlin colourful sketchpens
*A4 size white sheet
💁For any queries, you can mail me on 👇
artistry883@gmail.com
🧚Follow me on Instagram👇
🤗 viral_artistry883 🤗
#ViralArtistry #Mandalaart #Colourfulart #Sketchpens #Mindrelaxing #Satisfyingart #mandalatutorial #easylearning #colourpaintingdrawings
Stay tuned and enjoy my upcoming videos🤘💟
And also don't forget to subscribe my channel💫

#sketchpens

Post a Comment

0 Comments