Advertisement

WHY EVERY PLAYER NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO BAT | Scolls Stories 283

WHY EVERY PLAYER NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO BAT | Scolls Stories 283 WHY EVERY PLAYER NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO BAT | Scolls Stories 283

Today’s video is from Tuesday 3rd December and was from the match between the Northern Territory under 19s and Tasmania under 19s at the National championships in Perth.

G’day legends. My name is Tom Scollay and this is my Vlog. I’m a former professional cricketer [I played for Middlesex CCC from 2010-2012] and now play first grade in the WACA premier competition in Perth. In 2016 I founded Cricket Mentoring. This vlog documents my life as a coach and player and as I strive to grow Cricket Mentoring into a global brand. Thanks for joining me on this journey. I hope you enjoy it and learn something from it.

If you want to become the best cricketer you can be and also improve your life off the field, join our online academy:

For more online cricket coaching tips, techniques and advice or to book our services, visit:

To purchase our merchandise and help us continue to do what we are doing visit:

Hang out with us in between YouTube Uploads. GO!
► Instagram (@cricketmentoring):
► Facebook:
► Twitter (@cricketmentorin):

For online use, you may embed this YouTube video - for usage in other players please contact us for permission.
© Copyright 2019 Cricket Mentoring

cricket,cricket mentoring,scolls,tom scollay,national champs,batting,bowling,cricket coaching,mentor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments