Advertisement

The NEW TAR-21 is OP! (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare RAM-7)

The NEW TAR-21 is OP! (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare RAM-7) The NEW RAM 7 in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare is OP!
Drop a LIKE for more New Guns on Modern Warfare! (乃^o^)乃
MORE MW! ⇨

Modern Warfare Season 1 has brought us a new OP gun!

The “RAM-7” is pretty much the TAR-21 from Modern Warfare 2, and it’s just as good in this game.

I hit a number of quad feeds while using it for the first time; I don’t even necessarily have the best attachments for it yet and I was destroying!

I’m sorry I didn’t get a chance to use it in Ground War. Modern Warfare had some kind of update and I wasn’t able to use the RAM-7 in Ground War :/

It’s all good though, that 85 kill game on Shoot House was INSANE and I think it made up for it!

So, what do YOU think about the New RAM-7 in Modern Warfare? What other new content do you want to see from Season 1? Leave a comment letting me know what you think! ^-^

JOIN the M3RKMUS1C Channel for New Emojis and Special Perks! -

Facebook -
Twitter -
BRAND NEW T-Shirts -

How do I record gaming videos? I use Elgato to record gameplay! Check out more here -
Use code “M3RK” for 30% off GFUEL! -

Outro Song: Machina - Pixel Terror

Video Link:
Label Channel:
Artist Social Links:




Thanks for watching!

Erik - M3RKMUS1C

#ModernWarfare #CallOfDuty #M3RKMUS1C

the,new,ram-7,is,op,overpowered,call of duty,modern warfare,call,of,duty,cod,modern,warfare,call of duty modern warfare,the new ram-7,new ram-7,ram7,ram 7,modern warfare ram-7,modern warfare ram 7,modern warfare tar-21,modern warfare tar 21,cod mw,modern warfare season 1,gun,guns,new guns,modern warfare new guns,in,on,and,game,gameplay,best,m3rkmus1c,merkmusic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments