Advertisement

Rohingya Muslims Gambia Gambia Gambia Gambia Gambia 🙏😭💔💔😢😭 It will take time, it is not goin

Rohingya Muslims Gambia Gambia Gambia Gambia  Gambia 🙏😭💔💔😢😭

It will take time, it is not goin Rohingya Muslims Gambia Gambia Gambia Gambia Gambia 🙏😭💔💔😢😭

It will take time, it is not going to be easy but hang on in there and keep the faith. You will have your justice eventually. You have suffered in the hands of your own people, rape, children burned alive, men killed, listening to the evidences last night broke my heart and I still cry as I write this. I feel your pain and My Gambia and the world at large heard your cry for help. No one should feel helpless and enslaved in this 21st century. #We need justice

#NETHERLANDS #GAMBIA #MYANMAR
#BANGLADESH #ROHINGYA #REFUGEES
#ROHINGYA_STAND_WITH_GAMBIA
#ROHINGYA_STAND_WITH_ICJ
#JUSTICE_FOR_ROHINGYA_REFUGEES
#MYANMAR_GENOCIDE_ROHINGYA
#MYANMAR_ROHINGYA_MUSLIMS

time,

Post a Comment

0 Comments