Advertisement

Promote HAIR GROWTH While You Sleep! Realistic Night Routine for Natural Hair in Protective Styles

Promote HAIR GROWTH While You Sleep! Realistic Night Routine for Natural Hair in Protective Styles This is how I maintain healthy hair & promote hair growth while protective styling. This is my night time routine while my hair is in mini twists! I have a very realistic regimen that I stick to to care for & grow my hair while my natural hair is in this protective style. It's super easy & effective!

Mini Twist Tutorial:

INSTAGRAM - Follow Me! @iamtraeh


MAINTAIN YOUR NATURAL HAIR
Hair Refresher & Moisturizer:
Moisturizing Hair Butter:
Scalp Oil that Promotes Hair Growth:
Style Factor Edge Booster Gel:

HAIR PRODUCTS I USED for my MINI TWISTS:
Moisturizing Hair Butter:
Twisting Gel:
Similar Hair Accessories:
Spray Bottle:
Style Factor Edge Booster Gel:


PREVIOUS MINI TWIST HAIR TUTORIAL:

⚠️Sadly YouTube has my comments still turned off so you can go to my IG @iamtraeh & leave a comment!

SHOP MY FAVE NATURAL HAIR PRODUCTS! ❤️

hair growth,promote hair growth,promote hair growth while you sleep,natural hair night routine,realistic night routine,night routine natural hair,how i maintain my mini twists,mini twists,mini twists night routine,grow hair overnight,natural hair nighttime routine,natural hair night time routine,night time routine,natural hair nightime routine,protective style night routine,protective style maintenance,natural hair,traeh,iamtraeh,

Post a Comment

0 Comments