Advertisement

Positively Geared written by Lloyd Edge - Coming Soon in 2020

Positively Geared written by Lloyd Edge - Coming Soon in 2020 I am excited to announce that I have signed a book deal with an international publishing company. My book will be the go to book for property investing in the 2020's. In it I discuss my background and how I escaped the 9 - 5 grind using property and the strategies I used. I also detail the strategies that work in the current climate and what's ahead for property investors, especially in these uncertain economic times and the difficult lending environment.

And of course no good book would be complete without detailing the mistakes that I have made along the way so there will be plenty of that as well. Should make for some good reading!!

Due for launch first half of next year. Watch this space....

Aus Property Professionals,Buyers Agent,Investment,Investing,Real Estate,Property,Buyers Agent Brisbane,Buyers Agent QLD,Buyers Agent Newcastle,Buyers Agent NSW,

Post a Comment

0 Comments