Advertisement

My Dad Confronted My School BuIIy! *not clickbait*

My Dad Confronted My School BuIIy! *not clickbait* LEAVE A LIKE, SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE BECAUSE THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY INSANE!

Follow Me On Social Media:
Instagram: @jack.doherty ~
Snapchat: @jack.dohertyy ~
Twitter: @DohertyJackk ~
Musical.ly / live.ly : @Jack.doherty

Subscribe to my editor:


For all business email: jackdohertybusiness@gmail.com

Subscribe to my second channel Jack Doherty 2:


FAN MAIL ADDRESS:
Jack Doherty
P.O. Box 344
Sea Cliff, NY 11579

If you read this far and got your merch… you’re a gem :)

my dad confronted my bully,my dad confronted my school bully,dad,confronted,school,bully,confronts,not,clickbait,not clickbait,school bully,family friendly,dom,tracy,dom tracy,jack,doherty,jack doherty,confronting bully,confronting school bully,bully gets owned,dom tracy bully,childhood bully,ireland boys,prank on girlfriend,couple goals,boxing,boxing bully,family,real estate,sales,box,buiiy,2020,safe,skit,girlfriend,investing,ireland,ireland boys productions,

Post a Comment

0 Comments