Advertisement

MRS.MCKINNIES IS OFFERING AN AWARD TO ANYONE WHO GIVES HER ANSWERS AND|OR JUSTICE FOR HER SON DANYE!

MRS.MCKINNIES IS OFFERING AN AWARD TO ANYONE WHO GIVES HER ANSWERS AND|OR JUSTICE FOR HER SON DANYE! Today By Melissa McKinnies- Sanders, Beneficiary

I would now want to use some of the donations to offer an award to anybody that can give information leading to answers and capture to anyone or people that was involved in the death of Danye’ Jones. Let’s get these numbers up because once I reach the $100K I will be offering the reward. We feel that it will work better than an private investigation and if no one comes forward we will continue with the private investigation. My word is my bond and we just need for Danye’ and his loved ones to be able to rest and also live in peace. Please share. Thank you!

#JusticeForDanyeJones
#JusticeForAll



DANYE!

Post a Comment

0 Comments