Advertisement

More Yarn Please in the Big Box Stores - Take my Survey - Voice Your Opinion

More Yarn Please in the Big Box Stores  - Take my Survey - Voice Your Opinion HELP CREATIVE GRANDMA GET MORE PREMIER YARNS IN THE BIG BOX STORES.
SURVEY LINK:
Please take a moment of your time to do my survey. I am trying to reach over One Million People to let our voices be heard. By joining my voice we can become a more powerful voice to request the big box stores to bring us more yarn. It is my goal to work with Premier Yarns to try to bring bigger and better selections of their yarns to places like Walmart, Michael's, Joann Fabric Stores as well as try to get yarn in stores that do not carry yarn.
Please help me spread the word, by sharing my link below and taking the survey.

Please copy and paste the link onto your page or share this video and HELP me reach over One Million People!!!

If you are a youtube creator and would like to make a video about your opinion to bring more Premier Yarns to the Big Box store and help me spread the word, then please use the same link in this video and use it in your video along with the hash tags below. Please send me an email with your video link to designr22@aol.com. I look forward to seeing your video, hopefully, together we can make a difference and get more yarn selections in the big box stores.
Thank You Everyone for your Help.
Love Creative Grandma.
#PremierPlease #MakeitPremier #WeChoosePremier

Glenda Winkleman,Creative Grandma,Premier Yarns,crochet,knit,yarn,yarn survey,more yarn,

Post a Comment

0 Comments