Advertisement

LIVING A MUNDANE LIFE?

LIVING A MUNDANE LIFE? Is your mundane life sucking the life out of you? Do you find yourself do the same thing day-in and day-out? Is the same boring 9to5, kids, clean, dinner, bed, repeat routine making you depressed? As a homemaker, homeschooling kids, and motherhood of 20 years took its toll on my happiness. I loved my kids and husband but one day I snapped. I felt trapped in my life. After 20 years of being a mother and wife and putting everyone else's needs before my own I was depressed. We all need personal growth, diversity, change, excitement, and adventure to lead a happy life. To be our best selves, we need to grow and learn.

Break the mundane life?

Live your best life, filled with personal growth, and experiences.

Check out my website and blog


Follow my adventures on Instagram


Let’s be friends on Facebook



MUSIC TAG. Music:

motherhood,moms,parenthood,9to5,rat race,mundane,routine life,mundane life,no passion,personal growth,personal development,depression,felling trapped,adventure,growing,learning,I snapped,Connie Riet,Connie Young,homeschooling,housewife,homemaker,stay at home parent,daily routine,losing my mind,depressed,boring life,need more,needs for healthy life,inspirational speaker,motivational speaker,public speaker,life coach,

Post a Comment

0 Comments