Advertisement

Lessons I Learned This Past Year

Lessons I Learned This Past Year Sign up for Mint Mobile using this link:


(It gives you a $15 credit if you sign up using it. But first, make sure that you have T-Mobile coverage in your area as Mint Mobile uses T-Mobile's cell phone towers.) After doing extensive research on all the available phone plans out there, I ultimately decided that this was the best for me and hey, it might be a good option for you as well.

Also, the movie that I talked about in the beginning was 'A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood'. I believe it is still out in theaters so check it out!



I hope this video has left a positive impact on your life.

Amos,Lessons I Learned This Past Year,Mint Mobile,Mint Mobile Review,Mint Mobile Referral,A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood,

Post a Comment

0 Comments