Advertisement

HAUL ! THE BEST TEDDY COAT EVER ! ( some beauty and fashion as well )

HAUL ! THE BEST TEDDY COAT EVER ! ( some beauty and fashion as well ) Hello everyone! thank you so much for watching my video HAUL ! THE BEST TEDDY COAT EVER ! ( some beauty and fashion as well )

Disclaimer: I don’t know what happened with the quality at the end! Sorry, I had erased the video so could not edit it again, and still wanted to publish it.

I am wearing:

Eyes : Jeffrey Star conspiracy
Lips : (I don’t remember)
Top: Zara 2018

Mentioned:

Yeezy video:

Teddy coat:

Rebellious fashion:

black dress: 
black trousers: 
white cardigan: 
red jumper: 
black top: 
black faux leather dress: 
cream jumper: 
stone jumper: 
white co-ord: 


I try my hardest to provide the best links, they are mostly the actual brands selling the items themselves, some may be affiliated. (If there is any)

*I don’t like good girl from Carolina Herrera (I feel like I have to mention it because people recommended it to me daily 😅)

Thank you so much for watching, I would love if you would comment, rate and subscribe!

Follow me on insta ;) mila_le_blanc

Any suggestions for future videos are always welcome.

*Please keep in mind that I can NOT read Russian as I am in Switzerland since I am 4 years old. My main language is french.

Instagram: mila_le_blanc
E-MAIL for ONLY (ONLY) buisness: milaleblanc89@gmail.com
(Please take note that I live in Switzerland)

#teddycoat
#beautyhaul
#rebelliousfashionhaul
#fashionhaul
#milaleblanc

milaleblanc,bestteddycoat,realwoolteddycoat,russiangirl,russianwoman,lipinjections,lipfillers,jeffreystarxshaneconspiracy,yeezyboots,vestierecollective,cheapcloth,unexpensivecloth,bestwoolcoat,bestjumpers,rebelliousfashionhaul,cosyclothing,musthavewinteritems,automnehaul,winterhaul,haul2019,affordablefashion,howtolooksexy,howtolookfashionable,howtolookgood,sexydresses,howtobeabadbitch,organzaclothing,besteyeshadowpalette,girlfromrussia,switzerland,sexyhaul,coldweatherhaul,whiteteeth,

Post a Comment

0 Comments