Advertisement

Greedfall Let's Play - The Fate Of The World Is Decided Here (Part 71)

Greedfall Let's Play - The Fate Of The World Is Decided Here (Part 71) Welcome everyone to Greefall! Alright so at the time of writing this I am about 10 hours in and I am very much enjoying my time. I've heard and read many comparisons to the "old" Bioware games such as Dragon Age Origins and early Mass effects. Now I have never played a Mass Effect game aside from some Andromeda but I have played every Dragon Age game and I kind of agree. Greedfall does give me a lot of the same feelings I had when I first played Dragon Age Origins and Dragon Age 2. Now the game is fantastic all on its own and I feel it unfair to compare it to these other games. All that really matters is that Greefall is a fantastic game. The story is interesting, the characters are great, the world is beautiful and I know that as I progress even further into the game there will be even more to like.

In the beginning couple episodes I must admit that I did save scum, but at around episode 5 I decided to refrain from doing so. I have had to fight the urge a few times as I picked options that I really wish I hadn't afterwards but that is all part of the fun. Living with your consequences is a major point in this game and you should definitely stick to it. The gameplay feels very smooth and the combat is quite fun with the many options you have. There are multiple different types of melee weapons to use, pistols and rifles for your firearms and even some magic that you can use. And on top of that you can use potions, poisons and traps to gain the advantage over your enemies. The skill tree is also pretty good, nothing special but it does the job well enough and it does allow for a large variety of builds which is the only important point. Overall I love the game and I highly suggest you go out and get it. Have a nice day and thanks for stopping by!

greedfall,greedfall lets play,greedfall walkthrough,greedfall ps4,greedfall playthrough,greedfall gameplay,greedfall how to,greedfall where,where to find,how to find,how to get,how to beat,greed,fall,bloodbane,bloodbane28,ps4,playstation,spiders,studio,bioware,dragon age,mass effect,comparisons,strength build,greedfall good,good,lets play,walkthrough,playthrough,everything,greedfall combat,greedfall new,secrets,tips and tricks,complete,

Post a Comment

0 Comments