Advertisement

Coverstitch Machine Uses - Simple Pocket. How to attach a pocket using Juki MCS1500 coverstitch

Coverstitch Machine Uses - Simple Pocket. How to attach a pocket using Juki MCS1500 coverstitch Today on my sewing vlog: Coverstich Machine Uses. How to make a super easy pocket using a coverstitch machine. As many people have requested more videos with coverstitch machine uses and ideas I'm going to be showing you how I use my coverstitch in dressmaking, starting with super easy projects that are suitable for beginners.
You can see the finished item in my other video (it's a modified hoodie from New Look 6588 pattern)







I use Juki MCS1500 coverstitch machine in this video :
My industrial overlocker: Juki MO6714DA is from Franklins

Juki MCS 1800 is the newer model :


How to thread it:

coverstitch machine uses,coverstitch machine ideas,coverstitch machine,Juki MCS1500,coverstitch tutorials,diy coverstitch,what to sew with coverstitch machine,easy pockets diy,home sewing,dressmaking,sewing,diy hoodie,Juki coverstitch,Juki MCS tutorial,how to coverstitch,how to use a coverstitch machine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments