Advertisement

Building an Off Grid CORDWOOD LOG CABIN - Getting supplies to the site ALONE with NO roads

Building an Off Grid CORDWOOD LOG CABIN - Getting supplies to the site ALONE with NO roads #cordwood #logcabin #offgrid
In this video I show you how I transport my building supplies from my truck to the cabin site with no roads or trails through the woods.

Thanks for watching! New videos every Friday. Please subscribe and join me during this project.



To see what I’m up to during the rest of the week, please follow me on my other online channels;



Website -

Facebook -

Instagram –

Twitter -

Email - scott@drenalinadventures.com



My Mailing Address:

***Please email me before sending any items***

UPS Store

1690 Huron Church Road

Windsor, Ontario

Canada

N9C 2L1



Links to the gear I use:



My trekking Pants -



My Tilley Hat -



My large saw -



My small saw:



Hatchet -



My drone -



My compact adventure camera:



My mirrorless Full frame camera :



My water filter:



My 4 person backpacking tent:



My 2 person backpacking tent:



My canvas tent:



My 50 Litre backpack:



My air mattress:



My hunting safety harness:



My hunting knife :



My hiking pants:



My soft shell jacket:



My rain jacket:



My arrows:



My climbing tree stand:



My multi tool:



My kayak paddle:



My stove:

roads

Post a Comment

0 Comments