Advertisement

Being Religious at Durham University | Clubbing, drinking, prejudice...

Being Religious at Durham University | Clubbing, drinking, prejudice... Hi everyone, this week I thought I'd film a bit of a different video to the normal vlogs and answer some questions about what it is like to be religious at university. I do not practise a religion at university, however, there is a large religious community and Durham University, so I roped in two of my friends who have a strong faith. Though both of them are Christian, this absolutely does not represent all of the different faiths that students practise at Durham, hence why I asked very broad questions, to make them applicable to all religious groups! X

Durham University,durham uni,religious at uni,casual sex at durham university,drinking culture at durham university,religion at durham university,St marys College,durham university,christianity at durham university,the christian union at durham university,

Post a Comment

0 Comments