Advertisement

All-Female Marvel Comic: Where Women Have No Curves

All-Female Marvel Comic: Where Women Have No Curves #CaptainMarvel #Marvel #MarvelComics

Fearless #4

I have no idea what this. Rarely do I ever complain about the art. This is so bad that I'm semi going to have to defend Carol Danvers. Fearless artist, Claire Roe depicts Carol as flat as I don't know what.

I get it. Some women think that women aren't being drawn properly but this seems like an over-compensation. "Where are her Organs" they say. But where are her curves?

Be sure to visit https:www.EricDJuly.com for updates, news and much more.

You can also visit www.ForCanonSake.com to listen to all of the episodes of my podcast.

For all things related to my band, BackWordz, visit www.BackWordzMusic.com

Fearless,Marvel Comic,Claire Roe,Fearless #4,Fearless Issue 4,Captain Marvel,Carol Danvers,Ms. Marvel,Eric July,YoungRippa59,

Post a Comment

0 Comments