Advertisement

Top 10 Best Pokémon for Pokémon Sword and Shield

Top 10 Best Pokémon for Pokémon Sword and Shield Pokemon Sword and Shield's full pokedex is filled with new Pokemon ranging from best to worst. We look at all Pokemon in Pokemon Sword and Shield and pick which 10 are the best Pokemon in this new generation to continue our favorite top 10 Pokemon from all Pokemon generations and look to the favorite Pokemon of all time! Hope you enjoy our Top 10 Best Gen 8 Pokémon in Pokémon Sword and Shield!

I should've mentioned I was only picking 1 legendary Pokemon instead of all 3 shiny legendary Pokemon in Sword and Shield with Eternatus because I didn't want to fill it up with all of them, but Zacian and Zamazenta are incredibly great Pokemon and I definitely have them in a new Pokemon top 10!

Subscribe to my channel!


Watch my Top 10 Best Teams for Pokémon Sword and Shield | All New Pokémon!


Watch my Top 10 Worst Pokémon in Pokémon Sword and Shield!


Watch my 5 Leaked Starter Pokémon Evolutions for Pokémon Sword and Shield!


Check my Top 10 playlist for more!


Editor:


Help support our channel!
● BECOME A MEMBER:
● Patreon:
● Merch:

Follow me!
● Twitter:
● Discord:
● Facebook:
● Instagram:

Music!
● Toby Fox (Full Theme) - Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield

#PokemonSwordandShield #NewPokemon #Pokemon

pokemon sword and shield,top 10 pokemon sword and shield,best pokemon in sword and shield,top 10 best pokemon in pokemon sword and shield,top 10 pokemon,rarest pokemon,rarest pokemon in sword and shield,full sword and shield pokedex,all pokemon in pokemon sword and shield,all new pokemon,new pokemon in sword and shield,shiny pokemon in sword and shield,all new pokemon in pokemon sword and shield,top 10 favorite pokemon in pokemon sword and shield,legendary pokemon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments