Advertisement

My Tattoos And Their Meaning

My Tattoos And Their Meaning It's about time that I talk about my tattoos and their meaning to me. I've got 9 Tattoos and each one means something different to me personally. Some Tattoos have something to do with my transition. Some with my family and some are just there for fun. I am in love with each one of my Tattoos and I don't regret one single one. tattoos mean a lot to me, even if they don't have a meaning, for me it's a form of art and I love putting art on my body.

Get a customised meal and training plan and start your transformation here:

Follow my journey: www.instagram.com/jayxmoch

my tattoos,tattoo meanings,tattoo experience,getting a tattoo,tattoo storytime,all about my tattoos,tattoo update + q&a,tattoo tour,ftm transgender,ftm transition,female to male,trans guy,transgender ftm,ftm trans,ftm transition timeline,ftm timeline,female to male transition timeline,trans ftm,female to male transition,transgender female to male,ftm transformation,transition ftm,transgender timeline,ftm tattoos,transguy tattoos,guy tattoos,

Post a Comment

0 Comments