Advertisement

miniso haul||cosmetics n households in cheap price||kolkata blogger

miniso haul||cosmetics n households in cheap price||kolkata blogger Hey viewers, I m beginner on youtube..I need ur love n support..please subscribe my channel for more content..n ur feedback is everything to me..connect with me on my social media profiles.. Hope u guys r doing well..i hv made this haul video on miniso products..so hope u will like it..n don’t forget to give me ur feedback..

my nude lipsticks collection:

metgala look recreation of priyanka Chopra:

metgala look recreation of deepika padukone:


Makeup under rs.500 :
Smudged winged eyeliner :
Winged liner tutorial :
Beauty benefits of coconut oil :
DIY toner for monsoon:
No makeup makeup look :
homemade face cleanser :
How to choose foundation PART 2:

Contact me :

Facebook:
fb page :
Instagram:

Gmail: aishwaryapal.1994@gmail.com

Disclaimer: This content is only made by channel owner ( Aishwarya Pal ).. Don't use any content without permission.. Please remember, the product I have used may not work for u so always try for sample or patch test them out before using.

#minisohaul #haulvideo #bengaliblogger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments