Advertisement

LITTLE MIX - One I've Been Missing [Musician's] Reaction & Review - Christmas!

LITTLE MIX - One I've Been Missing [Musician's] Reaction & Review - Christmas! Ahhh Christmas time! Mistletoe and Little Mix. Time for some festive music from our girls (finally) - I actually think this song is beautiful and really well produced and vocalised. What do you think?

**I have a new single out called Thriving!
Watch the vertical video here:

And the lyric video here:

Thank you so much for your support!**

#LittleMix #MusicianReacts #ChristmasSong

little mix live,little mix christmas,little mix to the one ive been missing meaning,little mix to the one ive been missing live,little mix reaction,vocal coach reacts,best live vocals little mix,vocal coach reacts little mix,to the one ive been missing reaction,lyrics to the one ive been missing,musician reacts,best reaction videos 2019,one I've been missing little mix,

Post a Comment

0 Comments