Advertisement

~~Collective Psychic Intuitive Guidance For The Remainder Of November 2019~~

~~Collective Psychic Intuitive Guidance For The Remainder Of November 2019~~ Hello everyone, GiftedSoul here! This is a collective psychic intuitive guidance reading that will be focused around the remainding days of November 2019. Enjoy! :)



If you enjoyed this video please give a thumbs up and subscribe if you are new! Don't forget to turn on your notification bell in order to see whenever I post a new video or go live.



I am having a Holiday sale starting November 20th-28th .. 20% off of some of my items.
Etsy Shop:

My Website:



Decks Used:
Sacred Power Reading cards created by Anna Stark
The Soul's Journey Lesson cards created by James Van Praagh
Butterfly Oracle Cards For Life Changes Created by Doreen Virtue
Archangel Oracle Cards created by Doreen Virtue




These readings are collective meaning that it may not resonate with everyone who crosses paths with it nor is it meant to. Please take what resonates and whatever doesn't ring a bell, let it go. For more in depth insight specific to your energy alone, please consider booking a 101 private reading with me via my website or Etsy shop.

*Disclaimer*- Results may vary from person to person and may not be subjective to your specific situation. Although I have a high accuracy level please do view this as entertainment only. Please do not use my services as a substitute for any health, legal, financial or any other advice given to you by a qualified professional. I am not responsible for any consequences based upon an action you chose to take following a reading by me.

You must be 18+ for any of these services.

2019~~

Post a Comment

0 Comments