Advertisement

A Day of Self-Love With The Underprivileged Women| Gift Beauty Event To EMPOWER WOMEN

A Day of Self-Love With The Underprivileged Women| Gift Beauty Event To EMPOWER WOMEN "Take care of yourself first" is the most message i shared with these underprivileged women at the event i hosted at Asia's largest slum. For these women, who barely have the basics covered, sharing a day of Beauty and makeovers was such a humbling experience for me. There is immense power in women supporting each other.

I love sharing my knowledge of Self-care and Image-empowerment with all of you. With these events i can reach women who may never have access to my videos. To be able to reach more women, i am soon lauching my online courses and my App.
I'm also hosting a big fundraiser lunch in Chicago called "friendsgiving with a purpose" to raise funds for Banyan Tree English School to build their first Girls Toilets and a Padiatric clinic for the children of this slum.
I truly look forward to being able to revolutionize Women Empowerment!
#leanIntogether
Thank you @MunnaPhotography an @Vipulbhagatmakeupandhair for joining hands with me and supporting this project.
..................................................................................................
SUBSCRIBE!!! SHARE!! LIKE!!... and COMMENT!!!

👉LINK to the Brand website

CODE to 10% DISCOUNT: BLUSHWITHMEPARMITA10

INSTAGRAM


FACEBOOK FANPAGE


My Amazon store


Video credit:
.....................................................................................................
VIDEO:
5 body language tips to get over awkwardness


Five body language tips to come and attention.


How to look classy on a budget

charity event,fundraiser event chicago,fundraiser event india,Influencer fundraiser event india,Empowering women event in slum,women empowerment,You can make a difference,Aspire to make a difference,Women supporting women,#LeanInTogether,Together women can,Building confidence women,Helping women build confidence,Take care of yourself first,women upliftment,blush with me,how to pose,

Post a Comment

0 Comments