Advertisement

Letters From Christopher plot to DECEIVE & $1,000 REWARD offered for info #chriswatts#shanannwatts

Letters From Christopher plot to DECEIVE & $1,000 REWARD offered for info #chriswatts#shanannwatts Not sure if this is true or not. I think it's rather entertaining. I hope it's true so we can all get popcorn and watch the downfall. This is probably just a troll (CK) to cover her butt. But it is a text I received and I couldn't help but share it. I still think CK had EVERYTHING to do with the book, but maybe so it NK and her best friend? You decide. They will stoop to all sorts of lows to shut me up. Why? Why would they want to silence me? B/c I am right about it ALL?!

NOTE: There is a $1,000 REWARD for information leading to the identity of the creator named Granny Fanny. This was the hacker who violated me and hijacked my channel. The reward will go to whomever gives up this person, who I believe to be a woman pretending to be Russian and is working with a man to shut me up and ruin my reputation with lies and scare tactics. If you have ANY info on this person's identity and can prove it to be who's behind this creator, you can PM me on FB. You can do it anonymously if you chose to, I hate criminals so I have no other course of action but to request this from my community of good men and women who also see injustice. I want to make it clear I will take down anyone trying to harass or intimidate me OR my wonderful community, in the way this particular creator is doing. This has GOT to stop and now that there is unrest in troll land, this is a perfect time to ask someone to do the right thing and come forward!
#chriswatts #shanannwatts #marymarlowe

mary marlowe,shanann watts,chris watts,chris watts confession,chris watts update,true crime,chris watts case,nicole kessinger,chris watts interview,chris watts murder,bella watts,chris watts prison,watts family murder,crime,chris watts news,chris watts sentencing,celeste watts,murder,watts murders,watts family,chris watts body language,watts case,watts murder,watts family murders,

Post a Comment

0 Comments