Advertisement

[Korean Law 101] How to get your security deposit back?

[Korean Law 101] How to get your security deposit back? Hi, expats in Korea.

I have frequently received questions regarding how to get the security deposit back at the end of lease contract. Today I addressed certain topics regarding landlord tenant over the return of security deposit. I hope you find the information helpful. Thanks!

-- Disclaimer --
Please be aware that as my Youtube contents is only for the general information use and somewhat brief for video purpose, I am not responsible for any legal consequences that occur due to your reliance on my legal contents for your own case.

Please consult with an experienced lawyer including myself for your individual case.
Please Like and Subscribe my Youtube channel. Thanks!

For further legal consultation, please contact me at lawyer4expats@gmail.com.

Korean Law 101,landlord,tenant,security deposit,civil law,Koreanlawyer,Korean lawyer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments