Advertisement

Cancer - You Deserve Better Than to Wait to be Chosen - Weekly Love Tarot Reading

Cancer - You Deserve Better Than to Wait to be Chosen - Weekly Love Tarot Reading This is a weekly love reading for Cancer - Sun, Moon, Rising & Venus
:::
Thank you for all of your support and positive energy

For Personal Readings, please email me at SoulEmpressTarot@gmail.com

Donations:
via-
paypal.me/soulempresstarot
Please add a note that it is a donation.

The artwork that is shown in the background of my videos is art by one of my favourite artists, Kendra Binney. I have been a fan of hers for many, many years. Absolutely love her work. www.kendra-binney.com

Decks used:
The Gilded Tarot
The Good Tarot
The Rider-Waite tarot
The Wildwood Tarot
The Romance Angels Oracle
Energy Oracle Cards
Tarot of Sexual Magic
Whispers of Lord Ganesha

Cancer,Love,Tarot Reading,Third Party,Weekly,August,

Post a Comment

0 Comments