Advertisement

JOKER Played a HUGE Joke on YOU and Everyone Else

JOKER Played a HUGE Joke on YOU and Everyone Else Many people saw Joker and MISSED the biggest joke. I'll explain some of the biggest reveals of the movie and I'll also explain the ending of Joker including the meaning of the final joke. Did you get the big joke? Did you catch the special reveal in this movie? Let me know your thoughts in the comments. Joker stars Joaquin Phoenix and is directed by Todd Phillips.
--------------------------------
Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel here:

You can also stay connected with me here:

Facebook ►
Twitter ►
Instagram ►
Official Site ►
Join my email list ►

All rights and images belong to their respective owners.

Joker,Joker joke,joker ending,joker explained,joaquin phoenix,joker movie,the joker,joker film,joaquin phoenix joker,The Joker Movie Played a HUGE Joke on YOU and Everyone Else,

Post a Comment

0 Comments