Advertisement

I'm Getting Older But I Dont Wear Polyester - New Music

I'm Getting Older But I Dont Wear Polyester  - New Music Love this song. Its a spoof about getting older and not feeling old. Not getting completely grey or playing shuffleboard and bingo. Stay young.
Share this song out its a hilarious look at life over 50 and this song will get stuck in your head!! Definitely Do Not Wear Polester because I.m getting older but I don't wear polyester!! You heard it here first at the Wacky!!

new music,getting older,spoof,music,music video,funny song,funny videos,music videos 2019,original music,funny music videos,mid life crisis,going grey,grey hair,grey hair music video,hilarious,catchy songs,catchy songs that get stuck in your head,older generation,singing about getting older,polyester,polyester fabric,colored hair care,colored hair,hilarious songs,must see,must watch,make viral video,share,original,i may be old,but i aint dead yet,

Post a Comment

0 Comments