Advertisement

HTML ;How to edit your font style, color, size, alignment and .br.breakline .epi 4

HTML ;How to edit your font style, color, size, alignment and .br.breakline .epi 4 02:40 You have a clear view on the codings, larged and cleared.

This is my fourth video on the HTML video series
& hope you enjoyed it.AND took something for your studies.

In this vido I'm showing you how to edit your font style, color, size, alignment and .br. breakline to your newly born website in a simple way.

make sure to like the video guys

& share for who needs this video really.

comment me below what you want in the 5 th episode

so may you have a great day.

& byeeeeeeeeeee ,*God bless*

and yeah the girl in the thumbnail is my wallpaper and the girl I used in the image is;
#sajanawanigasuriya #sachiniruwanthika #adhiKolla #adhiKollahtml #HTML #Notepad #srilankan

#adhiKollahtml,#adhiKolla,#Notepad,#srilankan,#HTML,#sajanawanigasuriya,#sachiniruwanthika,

Post a Comment

0 Comments