Advertisement

Breaking two sealed packs with guarantees, one with a guaranteed numbered Wander Franco!

Breaking two sealed packs with guarantees, one with a guaranteed numbered Wander Franco! This is two more packs that I bought off EBay that guarantee the contents. One is a guaranteed numbered parallel and one guaranteed either a relic, jersey, or auto if Wander Franco! Are they right! Let’s find out right now! Also anyone interested in participating in my next auction, please leave a comment below and if I can get 10 people interested, I will have one before the 1K celebration livestream and auction! As always, thank you for the support of my channel and the great friendships I have created on here with some of you! That means more to me than the cards!

Franco!

Post a Comment

0 Comments