Advertisement

Log Cabin Sauna in the Forest, DIY Build: Cedar Floor, Door and Benches

Log Cabin Sauna in the Forest, DIY Build: Cedar Floor, Door and Benches #sauna #logcabin #offgrid
With a bunch of guys coming over this weekend, I concentrate on making the off grid log sauna functional with a wood floor, benches and a wall to keep the heat in. It smells great (aromatic cedar) in the bathhouse when the fire is burning. This video is back to the original videos from last year - a lot of building, a little bit of scenery and some cooking. I hope you like it.

Thanks for watching! New videos every FRIDAY. Please subscribe.

My Other Channel: Shawn James

MOOSE, By Mark Raycroft -

T-SHIRTS:

Watch the ENTIRE cabin and Forest Kitchen SERIES here:

HOW TO BUILD A LOG CABIN:
SEASON 2 - The Interior:
SEASON 3 - The Sauna/Bathhouse:

THE FOREST KITCHEN, Building It:
SEASON 2 - Outdoor Cooking:

To see what I’m up to during the rest of the week, please follow me on my other online channels;

Website:
Facebook –
Instagram –

My Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 20042
Barrie, Ontario
L4M 6E9
Canada

My tools, Clothing & Other Gear:



Film/photography gear:

Canon 6D -
DJI Mavic Pro -

Self Reliance,log cabin,no talking,diy,alone,wilderness,survival,cooking,bushcraft,forest,cabin,solo,tiny home,woodworking,woods,My Self Reliance,Shawn James,shelter,building,hand tools,fishing,sauna,bathhouse,finnish sauna,russian bathhouse,russian banya,cedar,floor,door,benches,build,diy build,how to build a sauna,how to build a log cabin,off grid log cabin,in the forest,

Post a Comment

0 Comments