Advertisement

Refreshing morning curls|trying new makeup (pat McGrath, benefit, fenty) Jayme Jo

Refreshing morning curls|trying new makeup (pat McGrath, benefit, fenty) Jayme Jo Ola check me out ------

Hey guys! I definitely need to sort out an uploading schedule but its hard being in a full time musical! So for now I hope you don't mind the sporadic uploads. I wanted to film a fun makeup tut, nothing too intense or unachievable because you know Im all about embracing your natural self! I hope you enjoy this and note that Im not a pro!!!


products used

hair finishing creme -

primer -

concealer -

nudestix blush -

blush -

bronzer -

highlighter -

brows -

brow setter -

mascara -

lip stain -



music
- mile (feat. Kasey Andre) by Joakim Karud Music promoted by Audio Library



contact me - jaymejo@maxconnectors.com.au

pat mcgrath primer,fenty eyebrows,benefit new concealer,how to,refresh curls,curly hair,fuzzy curls,makeup look,jayme jo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments