Advertisement

Always Appreciate Help with Maverick Transportation

Always Appreciate Help with Maverick Transportation My name is Neil Shane Otts. I live in NE Arkansas and drive for Maverick Transportation. I run in the Regional Midwest Flatbed Division.

Thanks for stopping by and watching. Subscribe, Thumbs Up, Comments, and Sharing are always welcome and appreciated.

If you are interested in a career with Maverick Transportation I highly recommend it. Great company to work for. Feel free to email me with any questions you might have and if you do not have someone to use a referral I would greatly appreciate you using myself. Thanks

Maverick Transportation,Flatbed Trucker,Make Money as a Flatbed Truck Driver,The Best Flatbed Trucking Company,Get My CDL,2020 Freightliner Cascadia,Tarp Flatbed Loads,

Post a Comment

0 Comments