Advertisement

Agnez Mo( LIVE ) - LONG AS I GET PAID (FILIPINO REACTION) iSirMac

Agnez Mo( LIVE ) - LONG AS I GET PAID (FILIPINO REACTION) iSirMac LOTS OF SWAG!
I really love her!

Video Credits to:


PLS. SUBSCRIBE TO MY 2ND CHANNEL:

- -
Thanks for watching! I hope you enjoyed it!
I love to read your comments, so please say "Hi!"
-
Pls. subscribe to my channel here:

-

LET'S BE FRIENDS:

Instagram: @itsmeisirmac
Twitter: @isirmac

GEARS:

Camera/s: Canon EOS 100D

Software: Adobe Premiere Pro

Music: Youtube Audio Library

For business inquiry:
Email me: itsmeisirmac@gmail.com

**This is not a sponsored video

If you're still reading this, THANK YOU SO MUCH!
You are great!

#agnezmo #longasigetpaid #reaction

isirmac,elearnings,reactions,agnez mo,agnes monica,long as i get paid,musik,music,live,reaction,indonesia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments