Advertisement

(18+) Jungkook FF- Misunderstandings 'Oneshot: Part-2'

(18+) Jungkook FF- Misunderstandings 'Oneshot: Part-2' (Do not reupload)

Hi Guys!!!
Second part finally here... I hope you guys like it...
*Contains smut.. watch at your own risk*
Please like, share, subscribe and comment for more..☺️

Follow me on Instagram for updates and more..


Song used-


- This story line is based on my imagination. Please don't copy it.

-This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

- I don't make ffs for money. This is just for the sake of your entertainment.

-English is not my first language so please excuse my grammatical errors..

-Credits to the rightful owners of the images, videos and songs.

-This video contains profinities.

Love you all!!💜
-Miss Liaa (the author).

Part-2"

Post a Comment

0 Comments