Advertisement

daylight- original • mave r

daylight- original • mave r Lyrics:

Woke up, in a different bedroom
It’s cold
Sheets are rough
I’m getting sick too
Hand to bottle
No water in the kitchen
Negating civil ways
To stop running in circles

At nine, still wide awake
Make time to get the shit right
At nine, we internalize
It’s on the schedule stop crying

Daylight,
Eyes shut now seasons over
Daylight
Helped myself, and still can’t see the
Daylight
Pitiful behind me in the
Daylight

Ahhh
Ahhh
Oooo

All caught up
That’s why I’m not a burden
Not like old, great old teach
Saw me fail
Following procedure
My face in the pages
Body out the door
Where am I wrong?

Confused didn’t I fall down this place
I didn’t vouch for anything to worsen
Foolish
Thinking “everything’s alright
I should of died last night”

Ahhhhhh
Ohhh

At nine still wide awake
Make time to get the shit right and
At nine, we internalize
It’s on the schedule stop
Crying
(Can’t wake up)

Daylight
Eyes shut now seasons over
Daylight
Helped myself
I still can’t see the
Daylight
Pitiful behind me in the
Daylight

Ahhhh
Ohhhh

SoundCloud:


original song,singer-songwriter,alternative,indie,spacey,chill,atmospheric,rock,electronic,guitar,bass,music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments