Advertisement

Choice of colors. ( How I dealt with a racist 'respectfully!' )

Choice of colors. ( How I dealt with a racist 'respectfully!' ) I ( Eddie ) talk about a bad experience I had while working and give you a good way of defusing a racial problem before it gets worse. Please,support your local Special Olympics. Support our travels on Patreon. Go to and Jenn the Vlogs and then some. Check out our merch at You can also support us on Paypal. Just go to paypal.me/EddieJenntheVlogs
Cab 7
Green Bay Wacky Lou Rock Momma Rock Frances's Urban Spirits Vlogs What the?Paranormal Herman the Great

hatred,love,hope,kindness,work,bad experience,respect,love thy neighbor,compassion,hurtful words,racism,bigot,racist,choice of colors,gladys knight,the impressions,bigots get owned,bigots owned,bigots pronunciation,racist people getting owned,racist people,racist people owned,racist people to mexican,racist people confronted,racist people in public,racist person,

Post a Comment

0 Comments