Advertisement

Time to Say Goodbye (MLP Comic Dub) [Sad/Bittersweet]

Time to Say Goodbye (MLP Comic Dub) [Sad/Bittersweet] Twilight and Pinkie Pie say farewell to all of you, after 9 years of magic.

I still can't believe it's been 9 years since MLP:FiM first aired, and needless to say I enjoyed every minute of it! I think I speak for us all when I say the show will be greatly missed, but that doesn't mean the fandom has to end! We are a community of talented, kind and just downright amazing people, and as long as we remember the true meaning of friendship we will live on ^w^ Thank you MLP for all the lessons and for bringing us all together, friendship really is magic!

Speaking of friendship, a huge thank you to my amazing friendo Cloudy for voicing Twilight in this! Go check out her channel, she's an incredible YouTuber and friend :D

Comic by MrKat7214:

Twilight voiced by thelifeoncloud9:


Pinkie Pie voiced by Quirky Craft:
(that's me, silly xD)

Music by Jurrivh and Bmike:



Awesome intro made by the super talented Yoshi Greenwater! Go check him out here:

#ComicDub #MLPEnding #Sad

Quirky,Craft,thelifeoncloud9,Cloud 9,Sad,Bittersweet,Melancholy,Nostalgia,MLP,My Little Pony,FiM,Friendship is Magic,Time to Say Goodbye,Goodbye,Ending,Brony,Comic,Dub,Comic Dub,Voice Acting,Twilight,Pinkie Pie,

Post a Comment

0 Comments