Advertisement

Send this to your bff! (May need to pause also read desc)

Send this to your bff! (May need to pause also read desc) This may be the last video for awhile so hope you understand!!
I will try to work on commissions but I will only be doing the last 2or 3 I have So commissions are now closed (any commissions that are posted will be old) also collabs are also closed so no collabs until the are open!! I’m trying to do commissions while doing my normal memes I do but it’s harder! I have not yet started on any animation commissions yet by the first one finished will most likely be the pusher meme for Natalia is cringe XD!!
Yeah so can’t wait for how that will turn out!! See you in how ever long I’ll be gone for!! The commissions I will try to make look WAYYY better than the normal memes I animate!!



Bye!!

desc)

Post a Comment

0 Comments