Advertisement

Your Self-Love Tool Kit (Guided Meditation)

Your Self-Love Tool Kit (Guided Meditation) What is self-love?

⁣⁣⁣⁣It’s a question that I struggled with for many years myself in my own personal life. ⁣⁣⁣⁣I definitely knew self-destruction as much as I knew self-love. ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣

What I've come to notice in working with tens of thousands of people all over the world is that we all fall somewhere between self-doubt, self- judgment and self-love and self-elevation.

I created Your Self-Love Toolkit to help you cultivate self-loving practices and bring higher energies into your daily life. It looks at what self-love is, how it can show up in your life and also what the benefits of it are not only for you, but also for everyone around you.⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣

This audio guide includes 11 short and simple recordings you can easily access whenever you feel you need a lift, or to get back into the habit of being more self-loving. Every audio file is streamable and downloadable so you can listen to the teaching anywhere you go.

Check it out here:

Big love,

Lee

self love meditation,self love motivation,self love ted talk,self love subliminal,self love sleep meditation,self love meditation guided,self love,

Post a Comment

0 Comments