Advertisement

Post Deployment Reintegration: Dealing with Great Change in a Short Amount of Time

Post Deployment Reintegration: Dealing with Great Change in a Short Amount of Time ▶ Check out my gear on Kit:

I made this quick video documenting as quickly as possible the day I arrived back into the U.S after my first Air Force Deployment to the Middle East. Just trying to bring to light a few variables that I took for granite while living here before I deployed. Its gonna take some time to redefine normal. All part of the process. Hope this brings you some perspective. You may not have deployed or even be military but we all go through times of transition. Take your time..breathe...be proactive and consistent.- Ray

All New Podcast:

Twitter:                 _raymondisiah

Instagram:           Raymondisiah

Snapchat:            Risiah11

My Virtual Mentors | Influences:
Garyvee, Eric Thomas, Simon Sinek, Tim Ferris, Jocko Willink, Tim Kennedy, Dr. Mike Murdock, Elliot Hulse, Evan Carmichael, Thomas Delauer, Grant Cardone, Christian Guzman, JulianRSD, Dr. Eric Berg, Dave Ramsey, Peter Daniels, Casey Neistat, Dr. Jason Fung, Ravi Zacharias, John Lennox, Abdu Murray, C.S Lewis, Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro, Bob Proctor, Robert Greene

post Deployment PTSD depression transition middle east urban city assimilation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments