Advertisement

Epic 60 Car Convoy To Private Car Collection! & Z4 Drifting!

Epic 60 Car Convoy To Private Car Collection! & Z4 Drifting! Subscribe Now!


Find me on my socials:
➤ Instagram:
➤ Facebook:
➤ Twitter:
➤ Patreon:

For business enquiries/direct contact, email me:
➤ hello@itsjoel.co.uk

----------

Hey Guys It’s Joel!

Today I'm extremely lucky to be getting an exclusive tour of a private supercar collection. To make it even better, I was a part of a 60 Car convoy down to the collection!

----------
Thumbnail photo courtesy of ➤

Follow the event organiser ➤

Follow Zach ➤

Subscribe to Zach ➤

My Camera Gear:

➤ Main Camera:
➤ Main Camera Lens:
➤ Main Camera Mount:
➤ Microphone:
➤ GoPro:
➤ GoPro Mount:

itsjoel,It's Joel,bmw z4,golf r 2018,golf r,z4,2018 golf r,bmw z4 e85,bmw z4 3.0,vw golf r,vw golf r 2018,z4 e85,z4 e89,new bmw z4,Epic 60 Car Convoy To Private Car Collection! & Z4 Drifting!,car convoy,zachs garage,lewis collection,rare car collection,swizz cars,lamborghini miura,drifting my z4,carsandbreakfasthampshire,car meet,zachs garage tour,zachs garage koenigsegg,mini cooper,bmw f1 car,bmw f1,bmw v10,ferrari 488,rolls royce,

Post a Comment

0 Comments