Advertisement

CARP FISHING|fishing for CARP and catching loads of TENCH!

CARP FISHING|fishing for CARP and catching loads of TENCH! Hello and welcome to the channel. Thank you so much for watching. In this session I fished my favourite big Yorkshire pit trying to catch carp but the green machines were all over me!
I have tried to include a little bit more instructional content in this video which I really hope helps some people out with there fishing.
Anyway it was an enjoyable session and I hope you enjoy watching it! -Danny Reeve

Instagram @officialdannyreeve-

Watch another video from this venue-

#fishing #carpfishing #dangoesoutdoors

music
Bensound
Youtube audio library

carp fishing,carp fishing uk,carp fishing 2019,fishing,fishing for carp,carp,tench,tench fishing,fishing for tench,big fish,gravel pit,gravel pit fishing,dangoesoutdoors,dangoes,danny reeve,survival,bushcraft,outdoors,carp rigs,how to,how to catch fish,bait fishing,boilies,big carp,big tench,how to catch carp,karper,karpervissen,peche,karpfen,karpfenangeln,trending,carp runs,tench rigs,tench fishing rigs,tench fishing uk,bass fishing,pike fishing,

Post a Comment

0 Comments