Advertisement

Eyeshadow formulas I cant believe I havent tried yet 😮

Eyeshadow formulas I cant believe I havent tried yet 😮 I was thinking about this the other day, and realized that even tho I've tried so many new indie brands in the past year, there are still some very popular and highly rated brands whos eyeshadow formulas I havent tried yet. This needs to change... lol

Brands mentioned:

Sugarpill
Coloured Raine
Ace Beaute
Lethal Cosmetics
Dose of Colors
Give me Glow Cosmetics

What I'm wearing: (Links are affiliated*)

Smashbox photo finish primer -
*

Rimmel Stay Matte foundation in 200 -
*

Wet n wild loose setting powder -
*

Kat Von D Shade and light palette -
*

Natasha Denona mini bronze and glow duo - *

Lime crime Opals highlighting palette -
*

Rodial Glamobrow pen in ash brown -
*

Mac paint pot in soft ochre -
*

Glaminatrix single shadows (video coming)

Too Faced better thansex liner -
*

Benefit Badgalbang mascara -
*

Colourpop eyeliner in DTLA -
*

Stilla glitter and glow in Beauty Junkie - *

Kat Von D liquid lipstick in Mother -
*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Other videos you might like:

Juvia’s place 10 palettes 10 looks:


My favorite eyeshadow brushes:


My eyeshadow palette collection:


My palette bingo playlist:


My 3 looks 1 palette playlist:


*These links are affiliated and I may earn a small commission if you decide to use them. Thank you in advance for your support, everything will be going back into my channel and it will make it possible for me to buy more makeup to review :)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Octoly referral link:

**These items were sent to me complimentary by Octoly
- - - - - - - - - - - -

Contact me:

annetteobrestad@gmail.com

Brands and friends, you are all more than welcome to send me stuff. I love getting cards or food or makeup, or whatever you want to share haha. I cant promise I'll feature anything on my channel, but I'm grateful for everything sent my way!

P.O Box:

Annette Obrestad
10620 Southern Highlands Parkway
Ste 110-23
Las Vegas, NV 89141


- - - - - - - - - -

Camera I use:

***

Softboxes:
***

Ringlight:
***

*** These are linked to my amazon affiliate program

- - - - - - - - - - -

Follow me on IG: @annettesmakeupcorner

Hi! My name is Annette and Im a lover of all colorful makeup. I love to experiment and try new things and I would love some friends to talk makeup with!


eyeshadow formulas I havent tried,eyeshadow formulas i want to try,indie brands i want to try,eyeshadows i havent tried,hyped eyeshadow formulas,best eyeshadows from indie brands,lethal cosmetics,give me glow cosmetics,dose of colors,ace beaute,ace beaute eyeshadows,coloured raine cosmetics,sugarpill,sugarpill eyeshadows,annette's makeup corner,makeup chit chat,makeup chat,chatty makeup video,eyeshadow opinions,eyeshadow wishlist,brands i want to try,

Post a Comment

0 Comments