Advertisement

WIFE BOUGHT AN EXPENSIVE CAR BEHIND HUSBAND'S BACK. EAST COAST Timonium MD. Dec 7, 2019 CAR SHOW. P1

WIFE BOUGHT AN EXPENSIVE CAR BEHIND HUSBAND'S BACK. EAST COAST Timonium MD. Dec 7, 2019 CAR SHOW. P1 WIFE BOUGHT AN EXOENSIVE CAR BEHIND HUSBAND'S BACK. Wife told us the story, and what happened after the husband find out.
Very interesting stories that you should see in this video.
Event held in EAST COAST indoor nationals in Timonium Maryland. Dec 7, 2019.

Friends and New Friends, as you've noticed my channel is just new but I hope to see you all again and again in all my uploaded videos. your support in watching my videos and sharing them to your friends and family is the one that will keep me inspired to work hard in order to bring you all new videos about cars for you to enjoy.

PLESE DON'T FORGET TO CLICK THE:
*SUBSCRIBE Botton
*NOTIFICATION Bell =so that everytime I have new videos uploaded you will automatically get notified .
*LIKE Botton
SHARE my channel to your friends and family! :)

Thank you very much for Watching!
See you all on my next Video.

FOR BUSINESS AND COLLABORATIONS;
email me at : simplyg4sure@gamail.com.

Facebook : gerri.serrano.14

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING! I hope you enjoyed. Wink to all

Muscle cars,car show,Classic cars,Super cars,Great cars,hot rods,cars,car videos,East coast,Lamborghini,supercars,ferrari,corvettes,gt,fast cars,exotic cars,supercharges,z28,gto,ss camaros,Mcleran,

Post a Comment

0 Comments